Fire awareness / Fire warden
A half to one day course depending on content.
Half day course covers:
• Background and legislation
• The role of the Fire Marshal
• Theory of fire
• Extinguishers and their use
• Fire Prevention and Risk Assessment
In addition the full day course will include :
• Practical demonstration on use of extinguishers
• Practical walkthrough of a Fire Risk Assessment.
Basic First Aid / EFAW
1 day course covering:
• Introduction and basic legislation
• Principles of first aid
• Vital signs
• Incident procedure
• Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
• Treatment of a casualty suffering with a seizure
• Dealing with bleeding and shock
• Practical scenarios
• Recognition and treatment of heart attacks and angina
Other First Aid courses can be arranged if required, please contact us for more information.